Pilates Retreats in Italy
A Pilates holiday in the heart of Tuscany for those with a passion for Italy
No retreat in Italy in 2018 as I'm focusing on the retreats in Cornwall. However, put 29th June - 6th July 2019 in the diary!!
£1,095 per person.
Sarah Hardy runs Pilates Retreats in the beautiful Garfagnana Hills in Tuscany. The farmhouse location has fabulous views over the Tuscan countryside, not far from Lucca. There are undulating gardens offering many quiet corners for relaxing and reading, a salt water pool and walking in the surrounding hills, giving you the chance to completely relax and recharge your batteries. A professional chef prepares superb meals using locally sourced organic produce. Wine tasting and a pizza night are both included in the week. The Pilates course consists of a daily half-hour morning stretch, a two hour morning toning and strengthening 'workshop' and a gentle one hour stretch and relaxation session in the early evening prior to dinner.
Numbers are limited to ensure individual attention and to maintain an atmosphere of tranquility and calm.
“I felt calm and healthy just being there."
Accommodation and Cuisine/Cucina
- Accommodation is in the farmhouse, which is both rustic and cosy
- You will each have your own private bedroom
- All meals are provided, apart from lunch and dinner on your free day
- Wine included with dinner
- All diets are catered for
- Superb meals cooked by a professional chef using locally grown food based on organic principles
- Pizza night using the outdoor pizza oven
- Start each day with a wake-up stretch on the lawn, overlooking the Garfagnana hills
- Other sessions are on a decking overlooking the valley and hills, protected by a beautiful awning
- Morning Pilates to get you toned and supple
- Evening Pilates to relax, unwind and stretch
- All classes are taken with Sarah Hardy
- Numbers are limited to ensure individual attention and to maintain an atmosphere of tranquility and calm
- A free day to explore nearby Lucca or take a short train journey to Pisa or Florence (this is the only day when lunch and dinner are not included)
- Walking in the Garfagnana Hills
- Local food and wine tasting
- Free time every day to enjoy the surroundings
- Massage and Reflexology as optional extras
- Non-Pilates partners are free to relax and explore or join in any activity apart from the morning and evening Pilates classes
- Private tuition available if requested
- Bikes available to hire
- Transfers to and from Pisa airport included
What is not included
- Air flights
- Transfer from any airport other than Pisa
- Lunch and dinner on your free day
- Spending money
To Book or make further enquiries
If you wish to discuss anything about the Retreat please contact Sarah Hardy or phone +44 7932 166216
Our Early Morning Stretch